Reiki is a very ancient energetic harmonisation technique, whose origins are found 2500 years ago in the Tibetan Sutras. It was rediscovered in the mid-19th century by Dr. Mikao Usui, a Japanese Monk. In a Reiki session, the practitioner channels the energy and transmits it by placing his hands on different parts of the recipient’s body. The practitioner never uses his personal energy, he simply works as a “channel” and through him, it is the receiver who will draw the energy necessary for its harmonisation. The energy will flow naturally where the recipient needs it, following a lack or blockage in order to restore a general equilibrium.
It is very important to never interrupt medical treatment while you are following reiki sessions. Here are some of the benefits of practising Reiki:
– Brings calm, relaxation and inner peace.
– Balances the body’s energies, thus facilitating healing.
– Increases the energy level and boosts the immune system.
– Provides effective help in case of depression, stress and nervous tension.
– Release blockages and tensions, sometimes unconscious.
– Facilitates sleep.
– Reiki is particularly recommended for people who are looking for a balance in their identity, in their emotional life, in their professional relationships, in times of choice, exams or changes.
– Reiki integrates with any other form of therapies.
– It is compatible with any medical or para-medical treatment.