Reiki sessions for animals are given as a therapeutic tool to treat stress problems or improve the condition of the animal but also to support any physical problem. It is a simple and effective energy method of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual harmonisation that brings the animal back to a state of relaxation and inner peace. Reiki improves the health of the animal, it helps to release blockages, relaxes the animal and strengthens the immune system.
WHY MAKE A REIKI SESSION IN MY ANIMAL?
All animals are endowed with emotions, feelings and evils that can come from stress due to a specific situation; abandonment, chronic or acute illness, relocation, loneliness, old age, anxiety, physical activity, etc. Reiki sessions are practiced to reduce stress and relax the animal to improve the general condition of the animal but also to support any physical problem. It can also be practiced as a complement to a massage session.
The postoperative massage is for animals recovering from surgery. It prevents edema, inflammation and loss of muscle mass. This massage stimulates the lymphatic system, allowing better elimination of metabolic waste.
REIKI’S BENEFITS ON ANIMALS
– Works on chronic and punctual diseases.
– Accompanies situations such as; shocks, abandonment, aggression, anxiety, fears
– Supports end of life for both the animal and human
– Stimulates the immune system
– Improves sleep and concentration
– Relieves inflammations, promotes relaxation, promotes self-healing processes and revives vital processes
– Speed up postoperative recovery